Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Red Steel 2 Playthrough Videos - Parts 14, 15, & 16

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage

Parts 14 - 16 of my Red Steel 2 Playthrough have been uploaded to Viddler, so go check them out whenever you get the chance. I will be attempting to upload 1 to 3 videos a day, even during my Monster Hunter 3 Playthrough, so keep checking back for updates.

Red Steel 2 Playthrough Part 14 - Path to the Tower


Description: "We can see it, standing there, mighty and powerful above our heads. So close, and yet, the path to it will be very long and arduous... mostly because of my failures along the way..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Steel 2 Playthrough Part 15 - The Man in Blue


Description: He doesn't really play a big part in this video, but I did find it interesting how much he stood out. "I think I'll wear blue today..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Steel 2 Playthrough Part 16 - Tamiko Fails


Description: "Tamiko's holed up in a building... surrounded by Jackals... again... It's like Ubisoft is awefully close to making fun of a certain princess...

Also, her logic is border-line unreasonable. Glad to have you around, Tamiko. What would we do without you...? On the flip-side, I get one of the more useful Hidden Strikes. Yus!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment