Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

E3 Impressions & Blog Changes/Add-On

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage

So, E3 will be coming to a close pretty soon, yet as always, the news, games, and info released by it will remain around for several weeks and many months to come.  I will, indeed, write up a post about my impressions of things revealed by E3 and my thoughts of what I have seen, read, and heard.  It could be a short post hitting only the main points, or it could be an incredibly lengthy piece a kin to a novel, I don't know.  Just depends on how I feel when writing it and how much time I have to work on it (d@mn, you, college!).  In any case, as I am mostly a WiiPC player (note, not fanboy, noobs), those two platforms will probably be my main focus, although I will also hit up on some things Microsoft, Sony, and Third-Party related if it catches my attention (which I can already tell you, there are some great things of note from them, too).  I don't know when I will put my impressions, as I am still reading up on a lot of things, but by the looks of things, E3 2010 was a pretty nice showing this year.  =D

Also, I doubt anyone will notice, but some minor changes are being made to the blog as I get back into toying around with changes and settings.  Plus, there is a new section added to the side-bar, as well as a mysterious page.  Hmm... I wonder what I'm planning to do with that page...

2 comments:

Yggdragon said...

Nice blog you have here. I'm YggdrasiII from Youtube. ^^ I posted in episode 120.
Anyways, I was just browsing and found this, but what I wanted to say is, the new side-bar addition "More about me" There's no Comment box on the bottom. Just thought it'd be worth mentioning ;)
Love the blog, like the easy access and notices when you have a new video.

Keep up the good work. =]

P.S.: You sound Chinese to me. ;p

Gamree the Green Mage said...

Huh, well then. Could have sworn there was a section on that page to leave comments... Thank you for bringing that to my attention; guess I'm going to have to look into trying to allow comments on that page somehow.

And Chinese... that's definitely a new one for me. XP

Post a Comment