Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Post, New Blog

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage

Hey everyone, Gamree here.  Finally got around to setting up a new blog for my Youtube channel.  You'll have to excuse me while I still make some changes to this blog's look and layout over the next few weeks.  Still, it should at least be functional for now.  I will be posting updates here about my Youtube Channel and the latest videos and video playthroughs that I am uploading to my channel, as well as a list of games I've already completed Playthroughs of and future games I am considering playing through.  I will also occasionally post some of my own personal thoughts on games I've played and the latest gaming news if it interests me, and maybe I'll eventually write a game review or two if I find myself with some extra time to spare.  This blog will hopefully also allow you guys to get to know me better.  And for those of you who stumble across this blog and are new, welcome, and you can find my Youtube channel by clicking here.

I had been looking at both Blogger and Wordpress for this blog, and if it isn't obvious by now, I decided to go with Blogger over WordPress for the time being, mostly due to its ease of use and the ability to export this blog to WordPress later on if I decide to make the change over, which I probably will.  WordPress seemed like the better choice, but required too much set-up, and I just don't have the time right now to mess around with that.  So Blogger it is! =D

1 comments:

Zies said...

Boo, this sucks. I don't want to read, I'm an American. Give me some videos so I don't have to think! D:<

Post a Comment