Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Triumvirate Has Arrived!

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage



Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! And like I said, today marks the beginning of the Triumvirate of Summer playthroughs and Let's Plays! 3 different games, 3 different ways, on 3 different video upload sites. The video above gives a bit of a brief explanation of each game on each site. I will be trying my best to upload videos multiple times each week, posting here on my blog every time a new video goes up so that you know when and where to go and watch it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Red Steel 2 Playthrough Reboot - Part 01: Gonna Take You For A Ride


Video Description
Original Upload Date: April 2nd, 2010
Take this nice, relaxing ride through the scenic desert, getting an incredibly in-depth and up close look at the environment and landscape with your knowledgable tour guide, as well as a look at the kind, generous people who inhabit this peaceful fantastic wonderland. Trust me: that entire sentence was pure sarcasm.
Welcome to my "reboot" playthrough of Red Steel 2 for the Nintendo Wii. Re-edited and re-uploaded to include improved video and audio quality as well as the addition of "Gamree Comments", it's time I finally got around to making and finishing this playthrough which I attempted to upload over a year ago to Youtube. This is pretty much the "intro" video, so I do more explaining than actual playing, but surprisingly, this intro vid is more "action-packed" than most of the beginnings to my other playthroughs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amnesia: The Dark Descent Comment Playthrough 01 - Begin Thy Descent


Video Description
For the best effect, watch in fullscreen in a dark room along with a headset/headphones.

Welcome, one and all, to my Amnesia: The Dark Descent Comment Playthrough! This will also be my first 1080p playthrough as well, assuming that rendering doesn't decide to mess up later on down the road, so this will undoubtedly be my most graphically-impressive playthrough to date!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Play The Journeyman Project Turbo! - Part 00: Welcome, Journeyman!


Video Description
Just a video before the main Let's Play introducing the game my reason for choosing to Let's Play it and a look at the game's interface and controls.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Play The Journeyman Project Turbo! - Part 01: All Work and No Play


Video Description:
And thus we begin our adventure into the game that is The Journeyman Project Turbo! Besides a couple odd instances it's just another day off to work... as in to say we're late for work... darn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment