Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Busy Weekend, MH3 Videos Delayed

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage

     As if the post below wasn't hint enough, I am indeed going to be incredibly busy this weekend.  I did find someone's shift to add onto my own on Sunday, so now I am working a double shift tomorrow, lasting from 9 am - midnight for a total of 15 hours in one day.  Yay, lots of money for me next paycheck (just need to keep telling myself that and I may just survive this weekend).  Worked late last night, and am working late again tonight (will be getting off after midnight tonight) just to get up early again tomorrow morning for my day-long shift, so the next 24 - 48 hours will be really, really exhausting for me.  With that said, I again don't know when the next set of MH3 videos will be uploaded next, but if I had to guesstimate, I would say probably around Thursday, with luck.  Sorry for the unforeseen delay, but don't blame me, blame Twilight. =P

EDIT:  Interestingly, neither Word nor Firefox say that "guesstimate" is a misspelled word, and looking around further, I found that "guesstimate" is actually in some dictionaries.  When the heck did that become an actual word for usage in language?  That's almost as mind-blowing as when "ain't" was added to the dictionary as an actual conjunction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment