Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Milestone: Youtube Subscribers Hits 500 Mark

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage


     So, my Youtube channel has finally hit 500 subscribers, which I consider to be a major milestone in my Youtube Channel's/My Video Playthrough-ing life.  That's also a ton more subscribers than I thought I would ever get.  XD  I would like to thank everyone who has shown an interest in my videos, as well as everyone who has given their own time to actually watch them.  Although I don't worry or care about number of subscribers like many other people on Youtube, it still gives me motivation to continue making videos, knowing that people actually enjoy watching them.

Hopefully sometime in the near future, I can try to do something special for this milestone: kind of a "500 Subscriber Special," if you will.  I already have a couple ideas in mind, one that stands out particularly in my head, yet may be hard for me to setup and pull off.  Hopefully I can get around to testing it out and getting it up and working, but if not, I still have a couple other, smaller ideas that would work out well, too.  Life-permitting, I will definitely try my hardest to do something for the occasion, and while chances are definitely good that I will do something, it probably won't happen until after I finish up with my MH3 Playthrough.

     So thanks again to all of you awesome subscribers/viewers for giving me that extra bit of reason to continue making my videos and playthroughs, and I hope I continue to make awesome videos for you guys to watch.  =D

1 comments:

Magicklorelai said...

Again, Congratulations! I know the feeling; the number isn't actually important (despite how I keep marveling over it...XD) But it's thrilling to see that people are enjoying what you're doing. :D

Post a Comment