Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let's Play The Journeyman Project Turbo! - Part 11: Journey's End

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage


Video Description
Time has a funny way of repeating itself, doesn't it? Well, one way or another, we have just one last little annoyance to cross of the list and then we're done here... right?

1 comments:

Suraht said...

And it was, indeed, full of stars.

This is an interesting little game. I'll look forward to the sequel.

Post a Comment