Blog of the Green Mage

This Blog is kind of an extension to my Youtube Page, and they pretty much go hand-in-hand. Here I post about what video game playthroughs I am currently doing and which ones I'm thinking about doing in the future, my thoughts on games I've played and gaming news, and maybe just what's been up with me lately.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Amnesia: The Dark Descent Playthrough 09 - Keep Out of the Water... (1/2)

Posted by Gamree the Green Mage



Video Description
     And then we come to this part... this very, very oddly-timed part, seeing how this is going up shortly after I got back from a cruise. Not many people I know enjoyed this area, and for the most part, neither do I; in it's defense, though, this would have gone by a bit faster and smoother had I not been having keyboard issues. Even so, I don't feel like going for a swim any time soon... or ever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment